Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋節貓團圓;Moon Festival cats together

小芥:今天是中秋節,人團圓貓也團圓。兩隻貓咪回娘家和媽咪團圓,大家都好開心。大姊開心、兩隻貓也開心。祝福大家有個美好的一天。
Michico : Today is Moon Festival, it's one of the biggest holiday of year in here. Everyone get together, so are cats. We bring Adan and Lego back to the house I lived. Pamilla is happy, 2 cats are happy. We wish you have a wonderful Saturday.
阿丹:你有必要回娘家就要搶我的東西吃嗎?
Adan : Do you have to eat my food? Don't you have it?
樂高:那當然,葛格的東西永遠都是比我好的。
Lego : Sure I have to eat your food, yours are always better than mine.
阿丹:欸,可是我跟你吃一樣的東西耶,滾啦。
Adan : Hey, your food is exactly same as mine, get out!!!

9 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We hope you have a lucky and auspicious and wonderful Moon Festival.

andophiroxia said...

I wonder if they have a moon festival food for cats there!

missbreezysbox said...

Too funny. My Harley cat thinks Ozzbourne's(black lab) food is better and has ever since he was a kitten. Ozzy doesn't mind, he just stands over him and patiently waits. I will have to get a photo someday.

Anita said...

Happy Moon Festival! Wat nice celebration!

Jasmim said...

funny! but kittens have to share the food =)

Anya said...

Have a wonderful moonfestival :))
=^.^=

Ginger Jasper said...

Happy Moon festival.. Hugs GJ xx

DaisyMae Maus said...

Enjoy your holiday an' festival, Adan and Lego. It is supposed to be the biggest and brightest moon of the year tonight.
DMM

hope said...

lulu: Dear Adan and Lego,Did you get extra special dish during the MOon FESTIVAL?
My mami served me meals same as usual ,I didn't think Moon Festival worth a bit,What do you think?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin