Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cat Art Sunday

拖欠很久給小乖的畫,終於完成,今日親自送到府上~ 娜將好可愛~
I owe this order for Karen so long, finally finished~ Today I send this painting personally to her house. And this is one of her cat, so adorable~

今年上半年我會把我欠的畫都畫完,大家期待吧~
This half year, I will finish every painting order that I owe before, please hold, I will finish quickly~ Sorry for your waiting, I have been to busy!!
這個紅葉是去年我到山上撿給我的山友的,其中也有給小乖,我覺得這樣搭很棒
This red leaves were picked up while I went to mountain climbing for Karen, and she will frame this painting with these leaves~ 


5 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

So lovely!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's beautiful.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh my!!! this is SO incredibly beautiful. I am sure Karen is REALLY happy and proud to have your painting. This is a treasure. Just beautiful, Michico. I am shocked with the detail and colors!

bonks and hugs

五香乖乖 said...

Yes, Karen is soSosososososo Happy to have this painting!!!
Btw, i am Karen XD

這是娜醬頭一次站起來~~~ 好感動啊~~~

Jemma Chihuahua said...

The painting is BEAUTIFUL! We can't wait until you get to our painting...so excited! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin