Wednesday, March 24, 2010

另類飛訊頭;Other Fashion...

阿丹:嗯....別問...
Adan: Hmmm....Don't ask....
我滿尬意的。
I think I like it....
原來我弄個捲髮也這麼好看!
I think I am very fit with this curly hair, don't you think?
如何?
How is it?
超級夢幻美~
Super dream beauty fashion look....
雖然偶是男的...
Although I am a boy.... Hmmm....
我可以改行偶爾裝扮女生了...
I think I can pretend to be a girl sometime....
香香的~
Hmmm...smell good....

姨姨說得對,捲髮真的不好照顧~
Michico was right, curly hair is not very easy to take care of...
來人啊,給本公主一杯酒!
Someone, give me a drink, I am a princess right now~!

14 comments:

玉山 said...

阿丹丹,應該請大姨姨再幫你加二個蝴蝶結
這樣更像小甜甜 啾

Pierro said...

Dear adan, I have missed so many days to visit you. I feel really bad about it. sorry... really
I like your hair. Now you can be curly like me... maybe you can keep it really short and curly... or just curl your own hair!

I love the past posties. You are the best Adan-dan ever!
bonkbonkbonk

Diamond said...

It looks pretty, but might get in the way when you are hunting.
Diamond

後母 said...

哈哈~~
有娘,有娘~~
丹丹從皇上變娘娘了~

andophiroxia said...

Adan I don't know if you want to be considered a girl, especially a pretty one.

It might be unwise with Lego around.

Daisy said...

Adan, you look very glamorous and cool!

Junior and Orion said...

MOL! You look great Adan!

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! Adan you look like a Hippie from the 70th ! Peace and love !

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

MOL~!!! We think you looks lovely Adan!!!

Ginger Jasper said...

I love it.. Hugs GJ xx

Eric and Flynn said...

You look very cute Adan.

ABBY said...

Adan
We think you look like a rock star!

purrs
Abby

The Furry Kids said...

Adan, you look great with curly hair!

said...

夢想列車已經開啟,快來趕上這班列車
90天免費網路創業在家工作試用!
http://sn.im/hyeandy
祝~天天都是有美好的一天˙快樂與您同在

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin