Saturday, March 19, 2011

餵水 & 悠閒週末;feeding water & Easy Weekend

小芥:為了要讓藥順利代謝,並且讓戴頭套的阿丹攝取足夠的水分。目前都會這樣灌水給阿丹,不過他還滿可以接受的。
Adan : In order to let Adan's medicine could metabolize well, and having enough water because he is not very convenient to drinking water, so I feed him water this way, big water and enough, and it seems he buys it every time. Almost drink fast and drink very well, and not fight. He is a very nice kid.
明天我沒有辦法寫部落格,就在這邊跟大家祝福大家的週末要愉快開心,珍惜跟朋友、家人相伴的每一分每一秒。要去哪裡要及時、要說愛也要及時 :)
Tomorrow I can't blog, so here to wish everyone has a lovely weekend. Treasure every moment with your friends and family. If you want to go somewhere, go; if you want to say love, say~ Treasure every moment in your life. And I really want to say to all of you, I love you!
這是一張老照片,但是我很喜愛,祝福大家有個美好的一天。
This is an old picture, but I love it, reminds me every moment in my life has great adorable cats around me, Wish everyone has a happy day.

15 comments:

Kea said...

Adan, you're certainly a good boy to take water via syringe! Somehow we don't think we'd let our mom do that at all. :-D

We wish you a lovely weekend, take care!

-Fuzzy Tales

Catsparella said...

I think that is a wonderful message about treasuring every moment! Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Adan you are such a good cat! I hope you have a good weekend! Oh look at little Lego from way back!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope you have a good weekend. Your message is a very good one to remember in these very sad times.

Karen Jo said...

I love you, too. Treasuring every moment is good advice to take. I am happy that Adan takes his water well.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Poor Adan, but it's good for you my friend.

Anita said...

Get well soon my dearest Adan!!!

I send you purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Cat said...

Adan is such a good boy!!! We hope you have a good weekend and we agree that it is so important to cherish every moment.

Kitikata-san said...

Adan is such a good boy! Wow! I think there would be lots claws and teeth if I had to do that.

THE DUO said...

You are so good Adan and a lovely message from Michico too. The photo also so adorable...Happy weekend.

Ariel said...

Sweet post.

Gattina said...

Adan you are a real brave cat ! I think with my cats it would be rather difficult !

Mickey's Musings said...

Adan, drink up buddy!! Water is good for you ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh goodness! Look how tiny Lego was! Very cute!

We love you too!!!!!

Adan-you are so good taking that water!

慢 said...

LEE不大認得樂高

剛他先看了樂高舔毛那一篇
後來看到這篇最後一張...

「等等...那是同一隻嗎?怎麼大小差那麼多??」他是這樣說的


噗~~~~~~~~~~~~
對不起了,樂小高, 我真的大笑耶!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin