Thursday, March 3, 2011

享用暖氣;Heater's power & 2 Awards

阿丹:只有再晚上的暖氣時間,我和樂高才是好朋友。
 Adan : Only during the night when the heater turned on, me and Lego are good friend~
Adan : And here, I want to thank my 2 very good friend passing award to me, so sorry Michico is very busy at work and life so she is so late to mention this:
One is from Cat's, she passed this award to me:
Another award is from my very lovely good friend Abby passed to me.
Thank you, graceful Cat and lovely Abby, thank you so so much~ I noted so many cat friends of mine are nominated and have this award so I want to pass these 2 awards for all my friends~! You are all awesome and Stylish~ 

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Kea said...

Congratulations on both those awards!

And we think that if the heater makes you good friends, well, it's best to stay by the heater. LOL.

Catsparella said...

Concatulations on both of your awards!! I agree with Kea..best to stay by the heater and be friends! :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congratulations on two very nice awards. You two are stylishly awesome fur sure!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Warm spots bring all kinds of critters together!

Concatulations on your awards!

Luna und Luzie said...

Congrats on your awards.

It´s the best way to stay friends, laying near the warm heater.

Stay warm, friends!!!!

Kitikata-san said...

HI! Happy New Year! I love the red chair! Every cat should have such a pretty chair!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin