Tuesday, January 31, 2012

貓在墾丁;Cats in Kending

小芥:這個過年,我們去墾丁,去避寒。
Michico : This Chinese New Year, Arion's whole family members and I went to the most south spot of Taiwan-Kending for hiding from cold weather. It's a very warmer place and next to the sea, and very beautiful.
我和婆婆合照~
This is my mother-in-law and I.
船帆石,就在我們的民宿對面的景~
This rock is very famous, and this view is just across the street of our hotel.
大仔~
Arion.
我們玩得很開心~
We had a great time~
我們在台灣最南點合照~
And this is Arion and I kissed at the most south spot of Taiwan.
我們帶著阿丹和樂高的相片包一起出遊~
We brought Adan & Lego's photo bag went out together~

並且成功的找到貓咪~真是讓我很開心~
And we did find cats at Kending, made me so happy~
胖小子真棒~ 一定有很多人愛噢~
These kitties figures are great, must lots of people love them~

6 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time in a lovely place.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a wonderful visit!

andophiroxia said...

Wowwww..... Your dress is such a lovely shade of blue.

Luna und Luzie said...

Glad to see that you had a great time in Kending!!!
That Andan and Lego bag is great !!!
Pssst: I´m jealous on your dress, Michico ;)

Luna und Luzie said...

Oups sorry, I mean Adan ...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Looks like you had fun!!! Glad there were some kitties to see!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin