Friday, January 15, 2010

天氣真不錯;Good weather these days

樂高:天氣變好了,好棒!
Lego : The weather is becoming better, great~
樂高:只有幾天好天嗎?希望久一點...
Lego : Only these days better weather? I hope not...


小芥:看到貓咪窩在陽光旁邊,感覺到很幸福啊!!!
Michico : Seeing cats staying around the sunshine, I feel so happiness~! Last night my left hand was bitten by a friend's tabby cat while I was playing with, very serious big huge bite that I have to go to human vet to take a shot. So, I can't type well now, my left hand can't turn or move very good for these days, so sorry can't help Adan & Lego left comments on friend's blog well these days! Hope everyone have great weekend :) .

12 comments:

andophiroxia said...

Oh no! That is not good that the kitty bit you! You are not food!

Catline Crew said...

Hope your hand gets better.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, cat bite can be very painful and it takes a while to heal. Best wishes for a speedy & complete recovery.

慢慢仙 said...

哦哦哦!!!
那個藍白拖!!
我家是藍白夾腳的耶!!!



整個畫錯重點。 :P

( 手舉高高) 樂小高~~~ 你咬吧! 大力一點沒關係.. (忍)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

OH Michico!
I know your hand will get better.
It is nice to have some sunshine in January. I hope you feel better this week-end.

headbonkies and hugs

Brian's Home Blog said...

We sure hope your hand gets better and that you can have a nice weekend!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Adan and Lego--I am so glad you are in the sun. We will purr for your Momma's hand--that sounds ouchy! We don't want her handless to help you with your stuff!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sunspots are the best!!!

Hope your hand heals quickly Michico!

Daisy said...

Oh Michico, I hope your hand gets better very quickly!

The Furry Kids said...

Oooh, that sunshine looks soooo nice!
Michico, we hope your hand feels better soon!

Cats in trees said...

Good thing Adan and Lego are always there to cheer you up. We hope your hand will get better soon.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope Michico's hand is soon better. It is important to get a shot because it can very easily become infected.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin