小芥:昨天下午去極簡,曾經允諾過自己買到單眼就要去拍拍,老闆娘也有建議我白天光線好,好不容易等到一個二二八,立刻拿著新相機過去,店裡人很多,親切的老闆娘帶我入座。老闆娘說位子狹窄一點,當然沒關係。有可愛的愛玉在我身邊陪我,有好多貓咪等著我去拍,其實整天店都是我的空間,都是大空間。坐在我隔壁正在討論功課,我聽到他們不斷的唸英文,看見愛玉身邊的課本是在講語言學。我覺得對照著愛玉的睡姿,非常有趣。
愛玉:語言學?這個有啥好學的,我要睡覺。Ginger: Linguistics? What is this about? I am going to sleep.
Little Tabby : Don't ask me, I know nothing. I only know "Mieow~~"
MeiMei : ... ... (sleeping)
米粒(是米粒嗎?希望判斷沒錯) : ㄟ?貓的語言學?不就是微笑嘛?看我在暖暖的咖啡機旁邊多開心。
Black cat-Rice : ? Linguistics of cats?? Smile, right? See how happy I am staying next to the hot coffee machine~!
小愛:ㄟ樓下的,你們知不知道貓的語言學是啥?Little Tabby : Downstairs you 2, do you know what is the Linguistics of cats?
Downstairs-Circle and Ashi : What? Both of us not in this discussion.
Mei-Mei: You guys are sucks, I think let my lovely Ginger tell you what is Linguistics of cats!!
愛玉:既然我愛的妹妹這麼說了,現在來了一個好機會讓我示範何謂語言學。
Ginger : Since my favirote Mei-Mei request, here we come the best example to show what is Linguistics of cats!
愛玉:小妹妹,喜歡貓咪啊?
Ginger : Hey, little girl, do you like cat?
愛玉:你真的喜歡啊,好棒好棒。摸腳腳啊,好啊給你摸。Ginger : You do? Oah That's great? Oah you want to touch my foot? Ok, there you go.
Ginger : Oah your hand is so cute like mine~!
愛玉:小朋友,要一直愛貓咪下去喔!!! (可愛的小女生真的有說好棒耶)
Ginger : Keep loving cats, ok? (Michico : This little girl really says : great~~yaa~~)
愛玉:掰掰~~~
Little girl : MieowMieow Bye bye~~
Ginger: Bye Bye~~
愛玉:這就是貓的語言學。無語勝有語。Ginger: Well guys, this is Linguistics of cats. I think that girl understood. Silent is better than lots of words. She will love cats for always~!
另外還有拍到小三花。這次回來極簡,特別到馬子面前禱告祭拜,曾經也允諾過自己一定要去看看她。馬子,我終於來看妳了,謝謝妳繼續守護著極簡。
And there is a street cat. Also very very cute.
Happy Friday to Everyone!








































