Saturday, September 15, 2007

[串聯文]名字的由來,Name Meme

噢,最近被點名了兩個串聯文,先寫這個好了另外一個我還得想一想~!
Oah dear, I have been tagged 2 meme by Storm and Monty, One is Thursday Thirteen meme, one is name meme. I think I need more time to think about Thirteen meme, so, please hold Storm, I will write the meme soon~! Thank you for Monty and Bounce, Lucy and Trixie tagged me the name MEME~!
What the...?
Wowww, 2 memes need to go?

名字的由來,我的名字是小芥大姨姨取的,她一見到我就覺得我最可愛最頑皮了,她就想到了淘氣阿丹,因此就取了這個名字,很簡單吧~! 總之我就是個會惹麻煩可是人家又不會真的很生氣的開心果~!
How do I get this name. My name is named by michico. First time she saw me, she thought I am very naughty and active all the time, She immediately collect with "Dennis the Menace".

Actually the to combine Chinese sounds to form words of Dennis is very closed to A-dan, so, she uses Adan to my English name, although she realized pronouncing of Adan in English should be "Dennis". But it is very unusual using "Adan" this name at countries who are speaking in English.

So, that is how I get my name, because I am naughty and always a kid for michico~!
--
I like to tag Luxor~!

20 comments:

Gretchen said...

Adan is a nice sounding name in English, but it's nice to know how it supposed to sound. I love your puffy cheeks in this picture.

Hugs...G

Lux said...

That was a fun way to get your name! But I don't think you're naughty!

Thanks for the tag; we're hoping to have more time this weekend for visiting and posting!

Karen Jo said...

You are looking very surprised, Adan. I like the way you got your name very much. I don't think you are naughty, but I think you can be very mischievious at times and that fits Dennis the Menace very well.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Adan, I think you name is wonderful and unique. :) Thanks for letting us know how you acquired your name!

Daisy said...

What a cute and funny photo of you, Adan! My eyes get googly like that sometimes, too. My Mommie used to watch Dennis the Menace when she was little.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your name is very cute, Adan.
When I was a kitten I was also very very very naughty.

~Caesar

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean can't help herself, she wants to give you a kiss on the nose!

Anonymous said...

Hi Adan,

That's very interesting about how you got your name.I too tagged you for Thursday Thirteen Meme.

Anonymous said...

You have a great name Adan!!!
And I love that pic of you!!!

Anonymous said...

原來如此ㄚ,其實我也一直想問,很好奇.
淘氣阿丹的緣由我喜歡!

在這裡也跟小芥說明我的英文名字為什麼是Mimi,因為Mimi是我娘家養的第一隻喵,也是黑白喵,窗簾頭型,我們家小孩對牠的感情很深厚,應該就如同你們對瑪格麗特的感情一樣.

我家小妹常跟我說,她每次看到阿丹就會想起Mimi,因為牠們倆的毛衣很神似,我想或許這就是我跟黑白喵有種特別感情及緣分吧!

Gledwood said...

Wow what a face on the cat!
Hi found you via Gattina's blog... what a lovely site you got... I thought your name was Japanese... but you are writing in Chinese traditional aren't you... hang on I have said this before! I cannot remember your answer though... do you live in Hongkong or Taiwan?

Forty Paws said...

That's a very interesting way to get your name. Now we'll think of Dennis the Menace each time we visit you!

Luf, Us

andophiroxia said...

Adan, you look so crazy in this picture!

The Furry Fighter said...

that is a great picture of you...dennis! :)

hehe, i think i prefer Adan!
xxx

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, that's so inneresting about your name! So Dennis is sorta like yur other name. Neat-o!

And I love that pickshure of you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We love the name Adan. There are some who have that name in English also.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Adan, I gave you an award, come collect it on my blog!

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, Adan, don't stress out. You have lots of time to figure out the Thursday Thirteen meme! That's an interesting story about your name.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anonymous said...

阿丹看起來有調皮的本質...
真是合適的名字呀!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Adan, we LOVE that photo of you! It's so great! We really enjoyed learning about how you got your name, too.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin