Friday, May 15, 2009

就是明天了;The Bid Day is Tomorrow!

阿丹:明天姨姨就要和大仔結婚了,現在送來的東西又是啥?
Adan : Tomorrow, Michico will get married with Arion! Now what?
阿丹:我們沒辦法真正的到場,所以,這兩個牌子代表我們。
Adan : We can't actually BE THERE, so, this 2 brand are us!
阿丹:這條長長的就是簽名捲軸。
Adan : And this long long paper is for guests to sign~
阿丹:超大海報。
Adan : And a Big Poster~!
樂高:這樣不至於有人走錯吧?
Lego : I guess no one will go wrong~
樂高:明天我阿嗲就真正成為我的阿嗲了。
Lego : Tomorrow, my Arion daddy will be officially my real daddy, hee hee~
樂高:這個立牌不準,其實我比較瘦啊~
Lego : I think this brand is not correct, I am thinner~
樂高:我和葛格分別代表男女雙方喔。
Lego : Me and Adan brother will be there for all the guests!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

更多結婚禮物;More wedding gifts from friends

阿丹:挖,姨姨和姨丈的結婚禮物。
Adan : Woww...more gifts for Michico & Arion!
阿丹:包裝很雅致!使用大仔最喜歡的紫色!!卡片使用大姨姨最喜歡的綠色。
Adan : The wrapping is very elegant.Using Arion's favorite color - purple; and the card is using Michico's favorite color- green!
阿丹:ㄟ阿公,來看一下啊!
Adan :Hey grandpa, come a take a look!
阿丹:這是親手做的串珠泰迪新郎新娘喔。真的手很巧喔!! 阿公都讚嘆超厲害的!! 超級感謝,謝謝,這份心意好感動!!!!
Adan : This is a handmade Teddy bride & bridegroom, this is super! Grandpa also felt the friend has great talent! We are really really thankful!! THANK YOU!
阿丹:然後這是另外一個結婚賀喜禮物,好棒好棒。姨姨一直抱著玩偶很喜歡呢。姨姨說他會盡力把所有大家送的禮物都擺到現場~ 真的很謝謝大家!!!
Adan : And this is another wedding Congratulations Bear, This is from Ginger Jasper!! Michico loves it very very much, she keeps hugging the bear, Michico says she will try her best to put all the gifts to the wedding party space. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

新娘鞋就位;Bride shoes are ready!

樂高:媽媽,那是什麼跟啊?
Lego : Oah, Mommy, what are those heels?
阿丹:姨姨,哇,你這一站起來真的很讚。
Adan : Oah Michico, you look great~!
阿丹:是的,姨姨的新娘鞋來了。這次特別請為大姨姨訂製這雙英國的鞋子,全台限量,唯一一雙,因為我的大姨姨是獨一無二的新娘。美吧~!
Adan : Yes, this is handmade shoe by Michico's good friend, NOAH company, there is only 1 per of this shoes in Taiwan, because my Michico is the one and the only bride for us.
絕品美麗,姨姨的拍攝技術還無法顯現這個鞋子的美麗。
Very Very beautiful shoes, Michico's photo skill still can't show the beauty of these shoes~
阿丹:大仔,咱們大家就等你的新郎鞋了。 阿公的皮鞋也準備好囉!
Adan : Hey, Big-guy Arion, we will wait for your bridegroom-shoes! Grandpa's leather shoes are also ready!
小芥:昨晚,把拔也回來了。我陪他去吃晚餐跟他講了準備婚禮的細節,還有很多有趣的事情,要請他那天要做什麼做什麼等等,把拔聽了笑呵呵,說一整個就是為我開心。把拔說他很感動,從小我們家三個姊妹就很獨立,做事情都不用他操心自己就可以把事情處理好。現在,我兩邊的把拔都會看「阿丹的每一天+樂高」,我把拔也會看,即將成為我未來的公公也會看。我要努力把部落格經營得更好一點了。哇哈哈~~
Michico : Last night, Daddy is home, I told him many details about preparing wedding, and lots of funny things, and wish him what things he should be done on May 16th. Daddy says I am a good girl, 3 sisters of us are all independent, we could make things by ourselves and do it great. Now, my dad read Adan's blog, and my future father-in-law also read Adan's blog, too. I guess I have to blog better, hahaha~~

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

囍字就位;"Double Happiness" has been pasted

小芥:還記得之前我和大姊努力刻的囍字嘛?星期天的時候,已經全部被大仔貼上去了。
Michico : Remember the "Double happiness" red paper me and Pamilla cut before? They are all pasted by Arion now at our new home.
門上。
The door and curtain.
門框上面的牆壁。
The wall.
洗衣機也貼了,是大仔新買的洗衣機,體貼老婆不要用手洗買的。
And the washing machine, Arion bought this washing machine for Me that he doesn't want me washing the clothes by hands.
冰箱也是新買的,也貼上囍。以後冰水果、冰飲料,還有冰兩隻貓的飼料。(是的,兩隻貓愛吃冰飼料orz)
The fridge also brand new, also paste "double happiness".
新房裡面當然通通都貼上囍,我說大仔你真的是囍很大,每層抽屜都貼。
And all the spots in the new bedroom, Arion pasted the "double happiness" on it. Every drawer he pasted them all.
跳台毛茸茸的,貼不上去,但是我未來的婆婆親手粘上代表喜氣的紅紙,在垂釣玩具的繩子上面,代表祝福。(讓我無限感動)
And because the cat tree has lots of fur on it, so it's too difficult pasted the paper on it, so my future mother-in-law pasted the Red Paper (here in our country, Red means happiness) on the toy line for the best wishes for cats.(I am so so touching, Adan and Lego, you will have great luck here, I guess!)
其他家具。
Other furniture, double happiness!
當然也有床。
The Bed of course.
牆壁窗戶。
The wall and the window.
牆壁上的春聯都是未來公婆的作品。都是新的。
All the art working on the wall on Red Paper are created by future father-in law & mother -in-law, all new!
然後這是大仔家旁邊市場的貓。這邊的貓咪很多呢。
And this is the cat at the market next to Arion's house, there are so many cats around here, I guess Adan and Lego will feel the cats atmosphere around here :)

Monday, May 11, 2009

洗澡;Bath Time

XXXX~!竟然被拖去洗澡!!!一年一度!!!
Oah NOOOOOOOOO!!! I am taking bath again!!!!! Once a year!!!
媽媽和姨姨說我們洗香香去新家也好。哼~~
Mommy and Michico said we can clean and smell good to the new house, huh!!


樂高是下禮拜!
Lego is next week!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

東西好多;lots of things...

阿丹:我們家怎麼越來越擠了拉,吼~
Adan : How come my house is getting crowded and crowded everyday!
阿丹:這些都是很重要的結婚用品,我要好好保護這些東西。
Adan : These are very important things for Michico's wedding, I am protecting things just for my Michico!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

婚紗相本;Wedding-dress photobook

小芥:我們的婚紗相本來了,很可愛,A4的,以後方便收藏。
Michico : Me and Arion's weddingdress photographes book is coming, it's the size of A4.

小芥:這會放在婚禮上給大家慢慢欣賞。
Michico : It will place on my wedding party to let everybody see.


小芥:然後當然有可愛的小樂高~!
Michico : And it certainly has very cutey Lego~!

小芥:翻頁的方法是把滑鼠移到右邊書頁的右上角或是右下角就可以翻囉。
Michico : The way to turn the page is moving your mouse to the page's right top or right down corner, then you could turn to the next page :) I hope all of you could see even you can't be our wedding~! This book only could be seen if your desktop & laptop has installed the flash.

Friday, May 8, 2009

忙碌;Busy

阿丹:最近姨姨爆炸忙,很抱歉沒有很多時間可以拜訪大家的部落格。
Adan : Recently Michico is crazy busy at wedding, so sorry she doesn't have more time help me visiting everyone's blog.
樂高:雖然馬麻很忙,可是不要忘記幫我到飼料就好了。
Lego : Although Mommy is really busy, but she won't forget giving me food will be alright, hee hee~

Thursday, May 7, 2009

繼續打;Keep wrestling

樂高:在馬麻忙碌的日子裡面,我跟葛格也天天忙碌。
Lego : In these very busy days that mommy preparing her wedding, me and Adan brother also busy everyday.
樂高:右勾拳左勾拳我都不客氣。
Lego : right punch and left punch I use it well!
樂高:葛格也許年紀比我大,可是我身材比他大。
Lego : My Adan brother might be elder than I, but my body figure is bigger than him!
樂高:我很強壯!
Lego : I am very strong!!


樂高:不過很奇怪,最後我都會敗下陣來...
Lego : But I felt strange, why I always lose that last, what is my brother's trick?