Showing posts with label 小姨姨. Show all posts
Showing posts with label 小姨姨. Show all posts

Monday, November 21, 2011

新鮮貓薄荷;Fresh Catnip takes good



好棒噢~ 聞起來好香~
This is lovely, and it smells great~



哇~ 這個好好吃噢~
Woww....and it tastes good!



真的是太迷人了~
What a lovely world~


讓人心醉神迷的美妙味道~
What a smell makes me fly~




謝謝小姨姨帶給我們的禮物~
Thanks to Toshie auntie that giving us this great gift!

Friday, July 22, 2011

小姨姨送的禮物;Gift from Toshie Auntie

阿丹:是個我們還有得到另外一個禮物喔,這是小姨姨親手做的小木桌。當樂高的小餐桌,小姨姨好有才華喔~!
Adan : And YES, we have another present, this was made by our Toshie auntie personal in hand, a wood table, just for Lego~! Toshie auntie is so neat~
很完美呢~!
And it's perfect~!

我也有一個喔~!
And not only Lego, I have my own as well. 
這是我的還可以旋轉的~ 對應我常常會帶頭套的窘境....
And this is my own, because I am a king of collar, I often wear collar, so this design could help me eat easily~
小姨姨真的好有才華喔~!
Toshie auntie is really amazing~

Friday, June 10, 2011

自在;Free Friday

阿丹:這個貓抓板是小姨姨製作的,小姨姨一直擔心我不常用到,其實我很喜歡歐~
Adan : This scratching board was handmade by Toshie auntie, Toshie auntie is worry that I don't have chance to use, but actually I love it~
這是我專屬的小憩床耶~
This is my very special sleeping bed~

高度也很剛好~
The height is perfectly great~
謝謝你小姨姨~
Thank you Toshie auntie~

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

小姨姨製作的禮物;Scratching board made by Toshie auntie

阿丹:大小姨姨常常使用網路購物,所以家裡總是有大大小小的箱子,小姨姨於是把紙箱都蒐集起來,做一個貓抓板給我們使用。做得真好~!
Adan : Michico and Toshie use Internet shopping a lot, so there are big and small boxes, Toshie auntie collected lots of paper boxes to make and scratching board for us, she is very talent!
白膠的味道聞起來也很棒~
And the smell of crepe rubber also great~

樂高:哥哥使用方式是錯誤的~
Lego: I think my Adan brother using the wrong way to treat the scratching board~


檢查好抓板的質量後,就是要站上去測試~ 摁~~不錯,耐重度很強不會垮~~~
After checking, you need to stand on the board to test if this board strong enough, and I think this scratching board is very strong!
我站上去完全不會垮~~讚~
Me, my weight put on it and the board is not falling apart~ YES~



樂高:太好抓了~~~ 好完美~~~
Lego : Perfect for scratching, so perfect~!!!
樂高:謝謝小姨姨~~~
Lego : Thank you Toshie auntie, Thank you~~~

Friday, November 26, 2010

好哥哥;Nice brother

阿丹:小姨姨來看我了,我好開心。然後小姨姨的女兒也來了。
Adan : Toshie auntie is coming to see me (Toshie is Michico's younger sister), I am so happy, and Toshie's daughter also come.
小芥:昨晚妹妹帶著外甥女來看阿丹,小外甥女顯得又很有興趣,第一次跟阿丹見面情況普普,不過昨晚一整個情境很好。
Michico : Last night Toshie brought her daughter came, now my niece has English name now, named Joanna, from the very first time Joanna met Adan, the condition is not good but also not bad, but last night, everything was Great. 
首先妹妹先再次教導女兒怎麼摸阿丹。因為之前外甥女都是直接拔樂高毛型的
First, Toshie teaches Joanna how to pet Adan, because Joanna always grab Lego's fur.
阿丹的表現也相當良好,首先示好。
Adan also behave great, he showed his good attention.
小姨姨示範要讓貓認識你,要先讓他聞一聞你。
Toshie also showed to Joanna, if you want kitty knows you, let them sniff your smell a bit.
阿丹:摁... ok拉~
Adan : Hmmm....Okay....
小芥:阿丹很親切歐,給外甥女摸鬍鬚摸臉歐~ 真的是好棒的哥哥歐~~~
Michico : Adan is very lovely and friendly, he even let Joanna touched his whiskers and face, he is a very nice brother.
看到這一幕真的好感動噢,小外甥女也好開心歐~
Me and Toshie saw this view touching our hearts, Joanna was also very happy.
阿丹、小姨姨,還有外甥女都好棒歐~
Adan, Toshie and little Joanna are all great~

Sunday, August 29, 2010

悠閒週日;Easy Like Sunday




小芥:阿丹和小姨姨感情是很好的。很難得可以在一起,很珍惜彼此相處的時間。
Michico : Adan is very good with Toshie, it's not often be together at normal time, they always treasure the moment while they can.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

合好;good together again

阿丹:話說星期日的時候,我並不是很高興小姨姨好久沒有回來看我,所以我一開始不是很開心。
Adan : I am very upset that Toshie(Michico's younger sister) auntie hasn't seen me for a while, so I wasn't happy at the first time.
小姨姨跟我解釋,其實她也很想念我。雖然我假裝不搭理,但是我內心也很思念小姨姨啊~
Toshie auntie explain to me, although I wasn't watching at her, but I was moving in my heart, I really miss Toshie auntie very much as well.
所以我軟化了,小姨姨,你要多回來看我喔。
So, my heart was melted by Toshie auntie, please come back seeing me often, okay?
我想妳
I miss you.
於是我們合好了~!
We are good together again.

最後,我一直蹭小姨姨女兒的推車。
Finally, I keep rubbing at Toshie's daughter's stroller.
小姨姨說,有「嚕」有保佑,沒錯~
With my rub, the baby will be safe more and happy more.
下次再見了,小珮華~
See you next time, Baby girl.
還有小姨姨,下次見囉
And Toshie auntie, see you next time!