Tuesday, August 14, 2007

[串聯文] 暱稱的意義,[meme] The middle name meme

串聯文又來拉~! 外國人真的很喜歡串聯文啊,中文請往下拉啊~!
I was tagged for middle name meme by my very good and beautiful friend Marilyn MonREOW -- thanks so much for tagging me~!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)
Well, I will use "MIE" as my middle name, because when I do something good to michico or momma, they will whisper "mie mei~~"(a lot of times) calling me instead Adan.
M = Merry. Momma and michico and Toshie aunty(they are sisters) always hope I have a merry mood. I think I do, as long as one of them play with me, and pigeons come, I always have merry day.
I = Imploring glance. This one happens everyday in the morning, when michico leaves our room going to work, she says I always do this to her. And she always run back giving me a big hug.
E = Embrace. I always love embracing my toys, sheets, and an affectionate embrace & caring by michico.
I think my middle is really simple, that only means I have been loved very much.
Okie, now I have to tagged 3, maybe someone tagged many times, I am not sure, I think that is alright to tag again, you may only write once of course
I will like to tag Rosie(Gattina's baby), Storm and Icon.
今天的串聯文是中間名字的含意,如果沒有中間名字可以自己挑一個自己想要的,阿丹的中間名字應該叫做"咩咩"(注音 : ㄇㄧㄝ ),因為通常他撒嬌的時候就會出現這種叫聲,所以久而久之他乖巧的時候大家就會叫他咩咩,就有點像羊咩咩了~!
其實也沒有很重要的含意,我想咩咩的意思就是說,你很乖,給你一個摸摸或者是秀秀吧~!就是這麼簡單拉~!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Adan, I loved your answers to the meme! You are such a loved kitty -- and you have a wonderful family with your beautiful Mom and aunts.

Merry, Imploring Glance, and Embrace are very pertinent to my life, too -- when I think of "embrace", I think of "snuggles", and I know you are a kitty who gets lots and lots of loving snuggles!

Purrs and cuddles from Marilyn!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am very happy that you like it~!!

*kiss from Adan*

The Furry Fighter said...

goos answers!
i will go and wake Meowmie up so she can help me, right NOW!
x

Anonymous said...

I think it's all about you. That's lovely. I don't have a middle name so that's a hard meme for me!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Mie... Mie...
We really like this middle name for you. It must mean that you are loved a whole lot!
We love you a whole lot too <3

Purrrrrrr, Princess

Around Your Wrist said...

You're a very clever and creative cat, Adan! I'm glad you got tagged for this meme. It's a fun one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin