小芥:昨天去一個北部的山上,看一個朋友養的魚,這些魚是賣到水產中心賣的,我和老爹都看得津津有味~
Michico: Yesterday morning me and Dad went to a friend's place to see his fish pool, seeing his fishes for sell,.
魚的數量很大,一池魚就有兩千多隻~
The number of fishes are large, a pool has more than 2000 fishes~
不過好玩的是,這邊也有貓,如果貓看到不要的魚,就會當作是午餐去吃~
But the funniest part is, there has cat, too~ If there is any fish that my friend doesn't want, it will be cat's lunch~
山上的貓看起來就是很不一樣~
The cats in mountain are totally different from the cat in the city~
她們擁有最棒的貓抓板素材~
They had the best material for scratching board~!
也有很不同的食物~
And has very different foor, too!
這隻小淑女抓了一隻蝴蝶 ~
This lady caught a butterfly~
小蝴蝶變成了盤中飱~
And that butterfly became her snacks~
我想應該是很好吃~
And I think that is yummy~
祝福你們有個美好的一天~
Wish all of you have a wonderful day~~
5 comments:
I bet living by the fish place is a very fun place for cats!
they sure had a great life at the mountain :)
we love happy cats
這隻貓的毛色很特別
Fishies for lunch and dinner and breakfast? That would be wonderful. We aren't so sure about butterflies....seems like alot of work for not much food.
That girlie sure is a cutie, such purrty markings on her! One of her eyes seems much bigger than the other, but is probably just because of her markings.
Kitty needs to wipe her mouf!
Post a Comment