Thursday, May 10, 2007

索吻成功

最近阿丹的阿公回台灣,
阿丹和阿公之間總是有點隔閡,不過阿公總是很努力打破這個藩籬,
軟的不成當然就用強,於是,....

michico : Recently, Adan's GrandPa back to Taiwan, Adan and his GrandPa have some "space" between them, but GrandPa always try very hard to close to Adan.
Doing softly is not better than "coerce hugging", hehehehe.... so.....

GrandPa : Toshie, I can close to Adan just like you do :)

Adan : Let me go, let me go~!!!!!

GrandPa : Don't be shy, let me get closer~!

Adan : Help Help.... someone help me~!!!!!!!

拍攝的時候姨姨我一直在笑,因為阿丹很努力扭動身體想要掙脫,
可是阿公很壯,力氣很大的~!

Michico : When I doing the photo shoot, I am laugh all the way, because Adan is trying very hard to get away, but GrandPa is very very strong, and have big strength~!

啊~.....

And, A BIG KISSSSSSSS from GrandPa....... ( You may see Toshie's expression is very surprised, hahahahaha)
最後, 阿丹逃脫失敗,阿公贏了~!

Finally, Adan failed, GrandPa won~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈^^
阿公真的好壯喔~~
可以看的出阿丹真的粉想走喵喔!!

Anonymous said...

哈哈哈
阿丹阿公好有心唷~
怎麼努力和阿丹培養感情

^^"

Anonymous said...

被強吻...
看來阿公真的很愛阿丹呢!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

To. 慢慢仙, 小玄子

不努力培養不行,
現在阿公一直努力要讓阿丹不要怕他呢~~
阿丹每次看到阿公就一直後退...阿公也希望阿丹可以親近他:D~~

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is really sweet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin