Tuesday, July 3, 2007

阿丹,我好愛你,Adan, I love you so much~!

(中文部分請往下)
michico :
Adan, I love you so much.

You rich my life, and meet many many good friends.
Not only Taipei’s, not only Taiwanese, but the whole world.
Not only individual, not only groups, but stores and organizations.

Because of you, I connect with cats on earth. Because of you, I knew more love, beautiful souls, and more arts.

Adan, do you know?
People who like art, usually have a cat. Thank you, Adan, you let me real “art”.

Adan, do you know?
Even sometime you don’t enjoy I rub your tummy, but you often endure and meow meow just let me feel the joy of touch your tender fur.

Adan, do you know?
Every day I come home, I always expect when I open my door, and whisper your name, you sally from room for walk and meow meow to welcome me back. As long as you are alacritous, I am euphoric.

I still have so many things want to tell you. But all I want you to know, I love you so much.

Thank you, for your much slight illness, but very few serious illness. (thank GOD)
Thank you for always “freeze-frame” to let me photograph.
Thank you for always bear the sound of camera lens, I know sometime you think that is noisily.
Thank you for being my dream angel, keep me away from nightmare.
Thank you for always speak frankly, let me know your feelings.
Thank you for picking of your food, let me spent many time to notice and learning knowledge of cat - food.
Thank you for enjoy watching pigeons and sparrows, let me know there are so many thing I should care outdoor.
Thank you for like sleeping at my waist, let me feel heart-warm every day.
Thank you for often block in front of my computer monitor, reminds me to let my eyes take more breaks.
Thank you for bringing so much laugh to us, makes many friends of mine have good mood because of you.

I love you.

阿丹,我好愛你。
有了你,除了生命豐富以外,你也讓我認識了很多的朋友。不只是台北的、不只是台灣的、而是世界的。不只是個人的、不只是團體的、而是店家的。

因為你,我和世界的貓咪接軌,因為你,我認識了更多的愛心、更多靈魂,還有更多的藝術。

阿丹,你知道嗎?
喜歡藝術的人,通常都有一隻貓。謝謝你了阿丹,你讓我真的很藝術。
阿丹,你知道嗎?
雖然有時候你不喜歡我玩你的肚子,可是你還是會忍耐唉個兩下讓我滿足一下臉龐碰觸到你肚子軟毛的那種滿足觸感。
阿丹,你知道嗎?
我最喜愛回家開我房門的那瞬間,呼喊著丹丹,然後你咩咩叫身體抹過我小腿的那瞬間你衝出去散步。只要你活潑,我就心滿意足。

我還有好多話想告訴你,但是我只想讓你知道,我好愛你。

謝謝你小病多多、大病少少。
謝謝你總是定格讓我拍照。
謝謝你總是忍耐鏡頭對焦的聲音、我知道有時候你覺得它很吵。
謝謝你晚上總是當我的夢境守護神,讓我不做惡夢。
謝謝你總是有話直說,讓我知道你很無聊。
謝謝你很挑食,讓我花費很多心力去更注意資訊。
謝謝你喜歡看鴿子還有麻雀姊姊,讓我知道窗外還有很多需要我去關懷的事物。
謝謝你喜歡跳到我的腰旁邊睡覺,讓我感動又溫暖。
謝謝你喜歡擋在電腦螢幕前面,讓我多多休息雙眼。
謝謝你帶給大家歡笑,使我好多朋友心情都因為你變好。

我真的好愛好愛你。

17 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh, such a sweet post. We can tell you love Adan a whole lot. He and you are very lucky to have each other. We are so glad you are our friends.
Your Fl furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Gattina said...

What a nice tribute to Adan ! I could say the same, thanks to my cats I now know cats all over the world ! and they are also good tissues when you are sad and you cry !
Each time I sea Adan I think that in a few months Rosie will just look like him only in "female".

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is very sweet! What a wonderful post and a lovely tribute to Adan. :)

Sasha said...

I think this is a wonderful and appropriate tribute to a cat. Adan is a fine looking cat and has very expressive and intelligent eyes and posture. I can see he is always on the alert to look after his Human Mummy.
Lynettea tells me she can see from the blog pictures that Adan helps you a lot around the house and she thinks I should do the same.
We have rain teeming outside at this moment, with a very wintry blast, so I am lurking under my artificial wolfskin rug on the bed and beaming these messages telepathically to Lynettea.

Karen Jo said...

What a lovely post for dear Adan. The two of you love each other very much, that is clear.

Rascal said...

Great poem! My mom says we Cats somehow inspire poetry. I say we a poetry in motion.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, that was so sweet! We love Adan too!

Anonymous said...

That is the most wonderful tribute EVER made to a cat from a human. I am sure. Adan, you can be very very happy to have such a loving human.
Love to you!!

Milton said...

How do you say love?
My cat, of course!
---Beezer

Daisy said...

That is so sweet! I am very happy I met Adan too. It is fun to have good friends all around the world.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow - that is the sweetest poem ever! Your mommy is really a good bean to write such a loving poem about you! Lucky Adan!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, that's just beautiful, and it made me all happy and sniffly to read it! You and Adan are lucky to have each other.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a wunderful and sweet post!!!!!! Adan is furry furry lukky!

momsbusy said...

so sweet! it has been so much fun to visit adan. i wish my two girls would pose for the camera more. **sigh**

Lux said...

Very very beautiful the love between you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a beautiful post. You and Adan are lucky to have each other.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful tribute to Adan.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin