Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rockin' Boy Blogger

I have been nominated for the Rockin' Boy Blogger Award by gorgeous Chase~!
Thank you Chase, I have never been nominated by any award, so I am so happy~!
Now, I will nominate 5 more cat - boys.

1. Kimo & Sabi, Kimo & Sabi are great great Siamese and Tuxi cat. They are very talent, and always make everyone happy. And because of Kimo & Sabi, I knew everybody here, so they must be the first guys I will nominate.

2. Arthur, Gattina's Arthur is just take good care for 2 month old Rosie, I will nominated him Rockin' boy Blogger Award, Arthur is very pretty and I am sure he will be very cool Rosie sitter~!

3. Tigger, Tigger is very handsome man and has a cute girl friend right now, I am waiting for his very good story.

4. Diamond, Diamond is the one very very elegant cat, I always like to see the blog of Diamond, always reminds me sometimes I should be a gentleman.

5. Luxor, Luxor is a very considerate cat, everytime I see his blog, I always fall of smile.

Thank you~!

這是流行於國外貓咪部落格的一些提名活動,我很意外阿丹的部落格可以被提名,讓我覺得好開心~! 阿丹在過去從未被提名過什麼獎項,讓我超感動的呢~!

12 comments:

Lux said...

Thanks so much, Adan - plus I've been meaning to tell you that I love your banner!

Your bean takes great pictures of you!

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks Adan, for picking me. It's such a great honor. Your pictures are the bomb. They tell such great stories.
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Sasha said...

Thanks Adan for nominating me. You are a very smart looking cat with such intelligent eyes.

Daisy said...

Congratulations, Adan! You ARE a Rockin' Boy Blogger!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Hi Adan - nice to meet you!
your are an adorable kitty, we like your stories =^..^=

Anonymous said...

Congratulations On your Award :)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I'm glad you got nominated...you are totally a rockin' boy blogger. We always love to come and check out your blog when we can!

~Donny

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations! That is very cool and you sure are a rocking boy blogger! And what a great picture of you - wonderful paw in the front there!
You rock!

momsbusy said...

yu ar too cool! we agree thats yu ar a rockin boy blogger.

yuki & kimiko

Anonymous said...

中獎中獎~
可愛的丹丹中大獎!!!

噗~
丹丹光這張照片就可以迷死人了
就古錐A內

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I should email my pal about your post.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin