Thursday, July 12, 2007

Meme 又來了,Here comes Meme again

(中文的部分請往下拉 )

My dear Kellie and lovely Donny and Marie tagged me for a meme. Here it is~!

What were you doing 10 years ago?10 years ago, I have already came to michico's house, I was just borned.

Here is the prove:

What were you doing a year ago?1 year ago, still with michico, I was 9 and I am very strong.

5 Snacks I enjoy

◇. dried laver, it's my favorite.

◇. dried little fish.

◇. cat grass

◇. dried cat food.

◇. dried calamary.

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics

◇. good morning song, Lyric is: meow-wow.... meow-wow....meow-wow...... (and so on)

◇. michico back home song, Lyric is: mie....mie.....mie....mie......mie... (and so on)

◇. give me food song, Lyric is: miiiow~! miiiow~~! mow~!! miiiow~! miiiow~~! mow~!! miiiow~! miiiow~~! mow~!! (and so on)

◇. no one play with me song, Lyric is: awwwwoooooo~!!!!!awwwwoooooo~!!!!!awwwwoooooo~!!!!!(and so on)

◇. do not let me take shower song, Lyric is: HOOOO-OOWWW!!!!HOOOO-OOWWW!!!!HOOOO-OOWWW!!!!HOOOO-OOWWW!!!! (and so on)


5 things you would do if you were a millionairemillionaire...

let me think,

◇. maybe could have very delicious food everyday but I won't get weight.

◇. have very big and funny cat tree could let me play around and sleep everywhere.

◇. Big house of course and has big balcony and could invite many pigeons and sparrows come.

◇. maybe I could let michico arrange some cat guests could play with me when I want to play.

◇. well, I need a perfect hospital just like my house and I will have very great treament and health everyday.


5 bad habitsthose habits as below it's only my human think that's bad.

◇. I like to smell sticky stocks.

◇. Finish meal immediately to go to the toilet.

◇. After using toilet immediately jump on michico's bed without cleaning first. (cleaning on bed)◇. block in front of the monitor, don't let my human using computer.

◇. playing with food.

5 things I enjoy doing

◇. eat of course.

◇. sleeping.

◇. interrupt michico doing computer thing.

◇. watch my pigeons friend see what are they doing.

◇. pretend nice when human's hands come I will suddenly give a bite.

5 things I would never wear againwater? glasses..., I cannot name over 5 items, I almost not wearing anything.

5 favorite toys

◇. tape

◇. feathers wand

◇. bells

◇. little ball made by tape

◇. human's hand and feet

I won't tag anyone, anyone could do the meme as long as they want to~!

Meme中文版 :
10年前你在幹麻?

剛剛誕生在michico姨姨家,很努力的給媽媽等三位姊妹找最大的麻煩之能事

1 年前你在幹麻?九歲的我依舊如9個月大的我一樣活潑~~

5. 五個你喜歡的零食

海苔,最愛海苔

小魚乾,還ok貓草,

很愛貓餅乾,這是基礎懂吧~!

魷魚絲,這個不一定,要真正的極品才會咬

5首你會唱個歌(必須要完整知道歌詞的才算)那當然沒問題,

第一個 - 起床歌: 貓嗚~貓嗚~貓嗚~貓嗚~貓嗚~貓嗚~貓嗚~ (然後不斷重複)

第二個 - michico姨姨回家歌 : 咩~~~咩~~~~咩~~~~咩~~~~~(然後不斷重複)

第三個 - 給我食物歌 : 咪咩~~~咪咩~~~咪咪咩~~~~~咩咩咪咩~~~(然後不斷重複)

第四個 - 沒人陪我玩歌 : 嗷嗚~~喵嗷嗚~~~喵嗷嗚~~~~嗷嗚嗚~~~(然後不斷重複)

第五個 - 洗澡歌 : 喉歐歐嗚~~喉歐歐嗚~~~抝喉歐喔唔~~~~~喉喉喉嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚 (然後不斷重複)

5件事情當你是百萬富豪你會做的事情:恩...

第一個,我可能會找到好吃的東西可是不會變胖,大吃大吃~~

第二個,全世界最好玩最大的貓樹架在家裡,我可以到處玩到處睡~~

第三個,當然要買個大房子,然後有很放的大陽台可以讓鴿子姐姐還有麻雀姐姐來

第四個,應該要安排幾個貓朋友來我家玩,等我想玩的時候來給我欺負,我要最厲害~

第五個,我希望我有一個專屬的家庭醫師,讓我可以隨時有良好的治療不會讓我害怕,我要健健康康玩耍~!

5個不好的習慣 : (先聲明,以下所謂不好的習慣是michico說不好,我是覺得沒差)

第一 : 喜歡聞人類穿過的襪子和鞋子

第二 : 喜歡吃東西到一半立刻去上廁所

第三 : 上完廁所沒有洗腳立刻跳上michico的床上,再洗腳

第四 : 擋在螢幕前面,不讓大家使用電腦

第五 : 玩食物

五個喜歡做的事情 :

第一 : 當然是吃

第二 : 睡覺

第三 : 打斷michico做任何事情

第四 : 當然是在窗邊跟鴿子姐姐還有麻雀姐姐約會

第五 : 裝可愛引誘michico或是馬麻的手過來摸我的肚肚,然後給予大力的一咬~!

五個不會在穿的東西 : 水吧,水不要披到我身上,還有眼鏡,眼鏡弄到觸鬚好煩,我不知道耶,我通常不穿衣服的~

五個最喜歡的玩具 :

透氣膠布~! 超讚

鬥貓棒鈴鐺

透氣膠布做的小球球~!

還有媽咪和姨姨的手,咬咬咬咬咬~~~~~

我就不請別人又寫了,想寫的就自由寫囉~

10 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Adan, you were an adorable kitten, and you are a handsome cat now. I like playing with feather wands too!

snowforest said...

That is such a cute picture of you Adan of ten years ago - I learned a lot about you today - you are truly funny and adorable :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

The 'No Shower Song' made Mom laugh! Your kitten picture is so adorable too!

And the BabyBean picture was our baby bringing my package to me. :D

Daisy said...

Adan, look at you as a little baby! You were hardly bigger than your toys. I like your funny songs. I know most of those songs too!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Adan, your mommie is amazing and very very nice! She can write very good English! My mommie does not know ANY Chinese
WE liked reading this today!!
You are a very smart kitty and we like your songs. Caesar also comes out of the toilet and cleans on the bed!!

Love, Princess

Unknown said...

Adan, you were the cutest little baby kitten! Of course, you are still handsome today. I liked all the lyrics to your songs, I sing those songs alot too.

Ellen Whyte said...

Chicken feather dusters used to be Scoop's favourite toy when he was a kitten.

Love Michico's grey-green eyes. Handsome kitty!

& thanks for visiting us in Malaysia!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

To. Caesar and Princess
michico learn English while she is young, she loves English very much.
Thank you for saying her English is good, actually it is very convenient to check the on-line dictionary here. ^_^

To.Monty Q. Kat
I am so happy you could understand
"no shower song" it is really like hell to me~~

Anonymous said...

哈,我想寫,可是我好累~~~
這幾天太忙哩,先記著.........

看到"上廁所完不洗腳到床上才洗"我大笑了
還有為什麼阿丹喜歡吃飯吃一半跑去上廁所??難道他是一根腸子通到底嗎~~~

阿丹好可愛!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

好啊~~~ 我等LuLu的喔~~~~
我想阿丹應該是一根腸子通到底的ORZ

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin