Friday, July 20, 2007

Adan's Full Monty


michico : Adan Has so many pictures for "Full Monty" I am so dilemmatic, I found my Computer Data space, there are more than 50 pictures are doing this pose, but I only could choose one.... So, I choice the first picture to do the contest, as for the others below, just for everyone enjoy Adan's big white belly.


michico : These 2 photos are Adan next to me, you guys could see I wearing glasses, and this is very leisure time that I am watching TV, and Adan is taking a nap.
These 3 as below is taking at the winter season.




And the last one Adan is watching TV.

4 comments:

andophiroxia said...

Emy does that too. She lies around like a lazy girl. But she winks too!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Adan, you do the upside-down-looking so very well!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Monty Q. Kat said...

So many Monties! I love it! I'll ask MomBean to put your picture up for you on the site!

Parker said...

Adan does the Monty very well. He is such a handsome kitty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin